We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Lead to manage and grow our operations, for immediate hire. This is a challenging but rewarding role which requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for driving growth.
- Overseeing and coordinating field operations
- Ensuring transactions are moved forward and closed rapidly
- Ability to meet monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, and key stakeholders
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Collaborate with other team members and citywide teams to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities to drive growth
- Analyze market trends and customer needs and communicate these effectively to team leadership
- Build and maintain a strong brand presence in the city
- 5+ years of experience in sales, with at least 1 year in a sales leadership role
- Previous high-growth startup experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, both in-person and online
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, marketing or a related field
- Languages: English and Hindi required; Gujarati, Marathi, or other language a plus
PS: We don't accept applications from agencies/recruiters at the moment.
Bandhu is an entrepreneurial venture connecting blue-collar workers and potential migrants with jobs and housing. Having emerged from the robust entrepreneurial ecosystem of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Bandhu is currently scaling throughout India.
Our work lies at the intersection of sociology, urban planning/policy, data science, real estate finance & economics and has a strong foundation based on intensive fieldwork/on-ground execution.
Whom would you be working with?
You will work alongside a team of graduates from MIT (Cambridge, MA) with experience and expertise in urban planning & policy, real estate, public infrastructure and data science. We are geeky about everything ‘urban’ and ‘data’, with a sustained passion for improving rural and urban livelihoods.