We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Partnerships Lead to manage and grow our operations. This is a challenging but rewarding role which requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for driving growth.
- Identify and engage with potential partners and collaborators across government, nonprofit, and private sectors
- Build and maintain relationships with major partners to achieve mutually beneficial goals
- Communicate Bandhu’s goals and objectives to partners and collaborators
- Coordinate projects and initiatives and assemble reports as needed
- Lead grant/proposal writing for partnerships and pilots
- Develop and implement partnership strategies that align with the company’s mission and goals
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify potential partnership opportunities
- Collaborate across teams within Bandhu to ensure that partnership activities are integrated and aligned
- Attend relevant conferences and events to network with potential partners and collaborators
- Assist in negotiating partnership agreements and contracts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or a related field
- Proven experience in partnerships or business development roles, preferably with high-growth startups
- Excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of grant-writing and grant management processes
- Familiarity with social impact, sustainability, and corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Fluency in English and Hindi
PS: We don't accept applications from agencies/recruiters at the moment.
Bandhu is an entrepreneurial venture connecting blue-collar workers and potential migrants with jobs and housing. Having emerged from the robust entrepreneurial ecosystem of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Bandhu is currently scaling throughout India.
Our work lies at the intersection of sociology, urban planning/policy, data science, real estate finance & economics and has a strong foundation based on intensive fieldwork/on-ground execution.
Whom would you be working with?
You will work alongside a team of graduates from MIT (Cambridge, MA) with experience and expertise in urban planning & policy, real estate, public infrastructure and data science. We are geeky about everything ‘urban’ and ‘data’, with a sustained passion for improving rural and urban livelihoods.